To foster interdisciplinary research collaboration amongst CPCE colleagues and researchers at other institutions or organisations external to CPCE, Research Interest Groups (RIGs) of various pedagogical research topics have been formed under CPCE Centre for Pedagogic Research.
Research Interest Groups and the Pedagogical Research Topics
– Technology-enabled assessment,
– Assessment of higher order thinking skills, and
– Alternative assessment, etc.
|Dr Anand VYAS|
Online/Blended Learning and Teaching
– Student engagement, and
– Pedagogy, etc.
|Dr Adam WONG|
Teacher Professional Development
– Teacher learning communities, and
– Technology-supported professional development for teachers, etc.
|Dr Eric CHEUNG|
Space & Learning
– Smart classroom, and
– Smart campus, etc.
|Mr Hoi-wood CHANG|
Education for Sustainable Development
– Integration of knowledge across different disciplines
|Dr Oscar CHIU|
|Multimodal Learning/Pedagogy||Dr Nathan PHUA|
– Learning styles,
– Student engagement,
– Students’ well-being,
– Motivation, and
– Interactions with lecturers in the new normal, etc.
|Dr On-ting LO|
– Collaborative learning activities
– Inquiry-based projects
– Games, simulations and playful learning, etc.
Artificial Intelligence in Education
-Teaching and learning of AI
-AI for teaching tourism and hospitality
-AI techniques for linguistic metaphor identification in Chinese
-AI and educational technology
|Dr Kwong-cheong WONG|
CPCE Centre for Pedagogic Research will assist with your goals and efforts. If you are interested in developing research collaborations with us, please contact us at email@example.com.